IP telephony to the office is a complex of communication services for your company’s employees. These services are carried out using the voice transmission method according to the VoIP protocol using data transmission networks. Such a solution will increase the efficiency of your company, while reducing the cost of communication services and increasing the flexibility of business processes.
Organization of your own IP-telephony will make it possible to avoid many weak points associated with the processing of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Optimization of expenses for mobile and office communications
- Reducing the cost of calls between employees and customers of the company
- Improving the quality of communication.
Voice quality and minimized delays in forwarding voice traffic
- Organization of remote work for employees
- Call recording and call detail
- High level of security
- The ability to set up a contact center with an unlimited number of employees without renting a room
- Secure calls within the company.
Employees can call each other for free, regardless of their location
- Integration with your CRM
- Connection of short numbers, mobile numbers or city numbers from telecom operators
- Call tracking
- Call forwarding
- Answering machine
- Auto redial
- Conference call
- IVR voice menu
- Keeping a number when moving your company
- Customization flexibility
Organization of IP telephony:
Hardware and software required. The main thing in it is the PBX server. This is a device with special software that:
– Carries out registration of IP phones
– Distributes appropriate settings between subscribers
– Provides a number of additional call processing services not available for classic telephony
How to connect IP telephony:
- 1. Decide on receiving terminals:
Softphone on PC / mobile or landline VoIP phones
2. Together with our specialists, form a technical task (call routing scenario)
Our specialists can implement a call center for your company from scratch or optimize the work of an existing one. More detailed information here